Sale: Was £1095 now just £795!
The 751-pH package comprises Windmill Software for Windows, a USB unit to measure 12 pH channels and signal conditioning. Connect 8 units to 1 PC to monitor up to 96 pH probes.
Note, this package is not suitable for interfacing pH meters. For pH meters choose our Windmill + COMIML serial driver package, for just 50 pounds.
- Monitor 12 pH electrodes or probes.
- Includes the powerful yet easy-to-use Windmill Software for Windows: no programming required
- Connect up to 8 units to one PC
- Connects over USB
- Choice of four analogue input ranges
- Integrating analogue-to-digital converter reduces electrical noise
- Use software to select the resolution of the A-D converter from 12- to 18-bits: choose high throughput or high resolution
- Set two alarms on each pH probe
- Can also measure temperature, strain, pressure etc (with extra hardware)
- Automatic recalibration
- Comprehensive User Manual
- Free technical support for life and money-back guarantee if not satisfied
The 751-pH package includes a pH connection box. Just connect your electrodes to this box's input protected sockets, plug the box into the 751 measuring unit and away you go. This method of connection means you can use the same 751 measuring unit to monitor, for example, temperatures.
Windmill Software is included in the 751-pH package. This modular suite offers data logging, charting, alarm indication, output control and real-time links to other applications like Excel. You can also add process mimic generators, sequence control and many other modules. Should you wish to program the hardware yourself, you can use the IML Tools to do so.
Free Technical Support and Money-Back Guarantee
All our systems come with free technical support for life and a guarantee that if you aren't satisfied we'll give you your money back.
Dimensions (mm) 180 x 120 x 40
Maximum length of cable 5 m
Maximum distance from PC can be increased by
use of USB hubs
No pH probe inputs 12, expandable to 16 on request
Maximum # inputs 16 differential
Maximum safe input voltage:
Power supply on ±48 V
Power supply off ±33 V
Transient ±300 V
Ranges (V) ±0.01, ±0.1, ±1, ±10
Common mode range ±13 V
Relative accuracy of ranges:
gain = 1000 ±0.1%
gain = 1, 10, 100 ±0.05%
Analogue to Digital Converter:
Maximum linearity error ±0.02%
Resolution Integration Time Samples/Second
12 bits 2.5 msec 80
13 bits 5 msec 64
14 bits 10 msec 48
15 bits 20 msec 32
16 bits 40 msec 16
18 bits 160 msec 6
Maximum # inputs 32
Maximum # outputs 32
(selected through Windmill in ports of 8 lines)
Power-up state all inputs
Compatibility TTL and 5 V CMOS, can be made
contact closure compatible
Range 0 to 5 V
Output capability 15 LSTLL loads
Maximum I/O speed 160 channels per second
Resolution 16 bits
Compatibility TTL, 5 V CMOS, can be made
contact closure compatible
Input voltage range 0 to 5 V
Maximum count speed 160 counts per second