For those who already have the complete untility meter monitoring package and just need extra logging units to monitor additional meters.
See also the new Microlink 840 for utility meter monitoring over Ethernet and Internet for just £295.
- Consumption logged periodically (eg every half hour) both locally by the battery-backed 826 and at the PC
- Data files can be read by Excel, Energy Lens, and other software
- Continuous monitoring, logging and display using Windmill software.
- See consumption in real-time
- Record total usage and usage over your chosen set intervals, for example each minute's or hour's demand
- Each 826 Utility Meter Logger can monitor 8 meters
- Up to 29 Utility Meter Loggers can be connected to 1 COM port, monitoring up to 232 meters
- Many COM ports can be monitored at once
- Maximum count of over 16 million
- Option for communication over a modem, so you can retrieve readings remotely
- All data is time-stamped
- Log the counts from the volt-free contacts of your utility meters
- Works with any meter emitting contact closure pulses
- Conditioning can be added to monitor other signals such as logic and high voltage pulses
- Free technical support for life
The 826 Utility Logger communicates with the computer either remotely by modem or using an RS485 lead. When using RS485 you need an RS232-to-RS485 converter, which lets you connect the Utility Logger to the computer.